School: OŠ Louisa Adamiča Grosuplje, Slovenia
Basic data about the school:
- number of students: 1085 aged 6 to 15
- number of teachers: 114
- number of classes: 49
Other relevant info:
- one of the largest primary schools in Slovenia, with head school on Tovarniška street and 4 additional branch schools in as many locations;
- declared Most Cultural School of the year 2016 in Slovenia
- there are seven singing choirs and two highly successful drama groups
- involved in many international activities
- provides various professional development activities for the staff
The learning path offers an alternative and innovative learning experience, during which the participants get to know the capital city of Slovenia (sights, history, important people, etc.), while interacting with the citizens as well as business owners and various typical Slovenian products. There is also great emphasis on promoting independance, creativity and fun.
was developed and implemented by teachers in cooperation with various business owners and organisations, active in the city of Ljubljana.
These innovative solutions are intended to primarily benefit student. However, they will also have a direct andan indirrect effect on teachers and other school workers.
- number of students involved in the project: so far approx.20 students have actively participated in the implementation of projects; we plan for this number to increase overtime;
- number of teachers involved in the project: 9; the number of teachers participating in the execution of projects is increasing;
- number of other stakeholders (e.g. parents, policy makers, etc) involved in the project: approx. representatives oflocal businesses
1. Innovative teaching:
2. Reading Corner:
3. Healthy Corner:
4. Treasure Hunt in Ljubljana: